Most Important: Don’t ask a question that is easily found on a college’s website! Research colleges prior to attending a fair/meeting.
1. Do you have internship programs?
2. Are students assigned an advisor to help with scheduling and program-related questions?
3. How difficult is it to get the classes/schedule needed?
4. What makes your ________ program stand out or different?
5. What is the relative importance of each element used for admission acceptance? (GPA, test scores, extracurricular activities, essays, etc.)
6. What student organizations and activities are most popular?
7. What recent speakers, musicians, etc. came to the campus this year?
8. What do students do for fun?
9. What type of career placement assistance do you offer? What is the placement rate?
10. Is there assistance in finding a part-time job while I attend school?